CCA Global Standard© is a set of key principles, which have been defined and agreed by industry experts and stakeholders that use contact centres as the main communication point with their customers.
It has been designed to increase the reliability and effectiveness of the contact centre and has been created by combining the experience and expertise of interested parties such as contact centre operators, members of CCA Standards Council and other appropriate partners.
CCA Global Standard© Version 5 focuses on the establishment of processes that facilitate the provision of excellent customer service, which is reliant upon well trained and informed contact centre staff. It does not seek to impinge on commercial decision-making processes and no specific targets are set within the higher level principles, although there is an expectation that contact centres apply performance targets.
The benefits of applying CCA Global Standard© to your contact centre operation include:-
For the organisation
- ensures consistency of approach across one or more sites
- identifies 'gaps' or weaknesses in process implementation
- facilitates continuous improvement within the organisation
- ensures management understanding of contact centre processes and reality of implementation
- can be incorporated into the recruitment and marketing strategy
- aids client acquisition for outsourcing providers
- the model is effective for managing change
- complimentary to IIP, ISO9002 and Customer Service Excellence
For your people
- independent assessment reinforces quality of collective activity and sense of worth
- pride by all in the achievement for the centre
- industry recognition as an excellent practitioner
- improvement in staff satisfaction surveys
- decrease in attrition and absence rates
For your customers
- improved service delivery through establishment of robust internal processes operated by well-trained and
View an outline of the content and areas covered within CCA Global Standard©